Executive summaries and full-length documents of three research syntheses and one policy analysis are available.
- A Review of Teacher Induction in Special Education: Research, Practice, and Technology Solutions
- Billingsley, Griffin, Smith, Kamman, & Israel
- The Role of Collaboration in Supporting the Induction and Retention of New Special Education Teachers
- Pugach, Blanton, Correa, McLeskey, & Langley
- Development and Sustainability of School-University Partnerships in Special Education Teacher Preparation
- Rosenberg, Brownell, McCray, deBettencourt, Leko, & Long